|9:30am||Resources to Grow Globally|
|10:45am||Localizing Global Logistics|
|1:30pm||Lessons Learned – Doing Business Outside of the US|
|2:45pm||International Financing Tools|
|3:45pm||Optimizing your Global Supply Chain|
Grow your business globally with the 2012 Global Logistics Conference.
Port Lansing brings together global logistics, international business and financing experts to empower Michigan companies to grow business globally. At the 2012 Global Logistics Conference you will:
- Discover how export/import sales can help your business diversify your customer base, provide longer term stability and support higher paying jobs
- Gain insight from business leaders that have successfully expanded into foreign markets
- Learn how you can localize global logistics, finance your international efforts and optimize your global supply chain
Going Global for Your Business
Learn valuable insights like: how to use Port Lansing for your international freight shipments, how to finance your international efforts, and what mistakes to avoid while pursuing global opportunities.
- Reach new customers
- Extend product life cycles
- Improve economies of scale
- Help weather economic cycles