Port Lansing advances ocean freight transportation with full-container load (FCL) and less-than-container-load (LCL) services to international markets, providing greater supply chain control for your international goods. In 2014, more than 7 million ocean tons were shipped, received or transited through the Port Lansing service area.
Port Lansing Is Logistics Simplified
- On NAFTA and major U.S. trade corridors.
- Access to more than 9 million consumers in Michigan.
- Proximity to major markets and 91 million consumers within 500 miles of Port Lansing.
- Local container freight station services available for container export build-up and import devanning
- U.S. port of lading and port of unlading for ocean through bills of lading
- FCL, LCL and in-bond services from any first port of arrival
- Drayage and bonded carriers services
- On-site Foreign Trade Zone services
- Modern bonded warehouse facilities