Port Lansing offers easy access to Interstates I-69 and I-96 and four-lane highway U.S. 127, answering your need for speed and being well connected. In 2013, more than 41 million tons were shipped, received or transited by truck through the Port Lansing service area.
Port Lansing Is Logistics Simplified
- On NAFTA and major U.S. trade corridors.
- Access to more than 9 million consumers in Michigan.
- Proximity to major markets and 91 million consumers within 500 miles of Port Lansing.
- Ideal Central Michigan location reduces shipping costs by eliminating costly empty backhauls. Port Lansing provides quick access to the national interstate system.
- A variety of different-sized sites with fast permitting are available in the region. Port Lansing offers a wide range of land and facility sites that can meet the needs of any company’s project. Shovel-ready land sites of up to 100 acres with all utilities installed are immediately available.
- Site manufacturing and warehousing on a single-campus location. The Port Lansing Global Logistics Centre is a master-planned, logistics-friendly campus with single airport authority ownership that can get your project up and running with fast-track permitting and zoning.
- Land sites as close as three miles to Interstates I-69 and I-96, which means no idling or waiting times from your Port Lansing facility to the interstate system – saving you fuel and eliminating costly waits.
- Chicago (3.5 hrs)
- Montreal (10 hrs)
- Toronto (4.75 hrs)
- Detroit (1.5 hrs)
- Atlanta (12 hrs)
- Washington D.C. (9.5 hrs)
- Columbus (4 hrs)
- New York City (11.25 hrs).